Pages

Saturday 31 May 2014

#BEDM - The Final Day


So it's the last day of May, which means the end of Rosalilium's Blog Every Day in May challenge - and I made it! I didn't use the prompts every day but I have indeed posted every day - something I honestly wasn't sure I'd achieve!

I thought I'd use this last post for May to talk about what I've learnt from the challenge...

1. That I love writing and want to get better at it - I sort of knew this anyway, but the daily posts have reinforced this. I plan to work more on my style of writing, and I'm looking forward to developing it. I find writing incredibly relaxing, so it's definitely something I want to do more of!

2. That blogging is really hard! As much fun as I've found it, there's no doubt that giving myself the head space to write a post for each day has been a challenge in more ways than one! It's easy to become really overwhelmed by some of the amazing blogs that are already out there, and I admit I had a few 'what's the point?' days. Luckily I worked out that 'the point' is that I enjoy doing it!

3. It's given me lots of ideas for more regular features I want to include as I move forward with my blogging adventures, and I know I need to sit down and give myself some space to think about content. I haven't written much about crafting this month - maybe because I haven't been doing anything very creative - but I know that's something I want to write about more!

A big thank you to Elizabeth at Rosalilium for putting all of the prompts together - and for giving me the motivational kick I needed to really give blogging a try!

See you in June lovely readers! (...can we just pause for a minute to acknowledge that it's almost June already...how did that happen?! Christmas still feel like it was yesterday!)

Bye for now
Kat xx




No comments:

Post a Comment