Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

#BEDM - Fashion, Beauty and Grooming

I'm going to conveniently ignore one part of today's prompt for Blog Every Day in may...fashion. That's not because I don't love fashion, because I do, but more because I know absolutely nothing about it. I think I'm still trying to find my own sense of personal style...I'm aware that I really need to do this before I reach pensionable age!

Instead I thought I'd focus on the beauty and grooming side of life. Treating myself to beauty products has turned into a fairly essential part of my 'keeping sane' routine.

I don't smoke, or do drugs and hardly drink....so make-up is an ok vice....right? I thought I would share my  May beauty/ grooming purchases with you...

Benefit 'The POREfessional' - this face primer helps to smooth the appearance of pores. I've used it for the first time today and haven't been hugely impressed - it kind of seems to have made my face oilier than normal, but I'll persevere in case I'm just having an oily day (nice!)


Soap and Glory Rich and Foamous Body Wash - honey, almonds and oats make this an absolutely gorgeous body was - it smells like heaven and leaves my skin feeling smooth and lovely - highly recommended!


Lush Full of Grace Serum Bar - This is a firm favourite of mine and a genuine life saver when my skin is feeling tired or dry. It contains an interesting mix of ingredients, including portabello mushrooms, and I often use it as a nightcream when I need a boost!






Lastly, I bought the Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation and Powder - and I'm loving both of them so far - long lasting and help give my complexion a bit of a boost - bonus!



So that's it for May...so far. Now I think it's time to celebrate today's prompt by visiting some beauty blogs and putting together a bit of a wish list!

Bye for now
Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment