Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

#BEDM - Workspace

Preparing for today's post I became acutely aware that my office space (aka where I spend a significant amount of each day) is in desperate need for some new stationery.

This led me to browse www.modcloth.com which is by far my favourite source of random stationery. Here are a few of my favourite finds (now I just have to resist buying them all!)...

The Alma Otter Tape Dispenser - seriously - has tape ever been so cute?!





Ideas take flight pushpin set - I'm not sure how I feel about real dead butterflies trapped in glass for eternity...but pushpins I adore!

Sharp image pencil sharpener - I have a vintage camera quite like this and would love this to go with it!






Start to fin bookends - In keeping with my current Whale obsession - I love these bookends so much - I think they might be the item I can't resist!

Any other stationary fanatics out there? I think I might spend more time browsing stationary online than anything else!

Bye for now
Kat xx


No comments:

Post a Comment