Pages

Sunday 4 May 2014

BEDM - It's Star Wars Day! + Sunday Best

May the 4th be with you!

Today's 'Blog Every Day in May' prompt is 'Star Wars Day - Talk about Sci-Fi'. As has already been evidenced, I'm a bit of a Sci-Fi geek and love Star Wars so I'm always excited when May 4th rolls around.

I celebrated it today by going to a local Sci Fi Convention - Devcon (I warned you I'm a bit lot of a geek) and loved it. For a long time I tried to hide my love for geeky things - then I realised life really is too short to care and now I'm proud of it, and have met some pretty awesome people along the way.

Devcon May 2014
Today has left me feeling a little bit inspired to follow some of my crafting dreams - but more on that at a later date. For now, I've just put together a treasury of some pretty spiffy Star Wars items on Etsy for today's Sunday Best:

Star Wars Treasury on Etsy  
If you want to check out any of the above items just click on the link. In putting together this treasury I made the fatal mistake of searching for the word 'ewok' on Etsy. Cuteness overload. I swear.

Anyway, whether a Sci-Fi geek or not I hope this weekend brought lots of good things your way. I've been doing a but of stitching and have a new cross stitch pattern ready for tomorrow (hint - it may be Star Wars related *shock*).


No comments:

Post a Comment