Pages

Monday 26 May 2014

#BEDM - Bank Holiday Fun!




Hello lovely blog readers! Today was a Bank Holiday in the UK which meant a day free from work - woohoo!


I was full of exciting plans for today but ended up feeling like I wanted nothing more than some sunshine and relaxation, so I went to a little Devon town called Tavistock which is one of my most favourite places for recharging my batteries. 



I find running water to be super relaxing, so I often walk to the stream that runs by the town and soak in the calm! The town was holding a garden festival which was lovely to wander around and see the pretty displays...




I'm slowly but surely turning my little garden space into a mini cottage garden so I loved getting some inspiration from the displays. I'm starting to find myself drawn more and more towards gardening...I think I've still got a lot to learn, but I'm really enjoying the process, and it's brilliant for sorting out my stress levels!


I aso love all of the visitors I'm starting to get in my garden, like this little guy who was hanging around today...




My afternoon was spent planting some flowers and then buying some bits and pieces for my new nautical lounge (both activities to be blogged about more soon)!


I really love bank holiday weekends and today was no exception - they're made for relaxing with the people you love (and maybe catching up on a few jobs...maybe!). If you find yourself in Devon I would highly recommend a little trip to Tavistock - it's a really pretty town, full of cute little shops and an indoor market which always holds some vintage treasures. 


I hope your Monday was a happy one, whatever you did!


Bye for now

Kat xx





No comments:

Post a Comment