Pages

Friday 16 May 2014

TFI Friday!

It's that time again...have you got that Friday feeling yet?

The sun is shinning in my little part of the world and I have a weekend of sorting out my garden and catching up on a few jobs planned. True, it's nothing that thrilling, but I honestly can't wait.

Here are a few things that have been keeping me sane this week:

This youtube video from danisnotonfire...I honestly love the deep philosophy going on here about what it means to be free and follow your dreams (and I have a huge soft spot for hamsters, so that helps!)






I've also been loving catching up on Gossip Girl on Netflix. I gave up at season 5 when it was originally on TV and so decided to try again and watch it to the end. Sometime I love watching things that don't challenge me even slightly ... and Gossip Girl is one of those things. You know you love me ...xoxo


I've also started reading Divergent. I know I'm late to the game here, but I'm loving it so far and can see I'm going to need the next book in the series very soon!

What things have been keeping you sane this week?

Today is my first deviation from the Blog Every Day in May prompts - because today's prompt was to take a photo on the hour, every hour. If I had done that today it would have pretty much been lots of photos of meeting tables and paperwork - not very glamorous!

Bye for now
Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment