Pages

Thursday 29 May 2014

Tiny Treasures - The Snowglobes Edition

Have I mentioned how much I love tiny things? Because I do. Really.

If something comes in miniature form I have a strong desire to own it (and please, don't get me started on miniature pigs)!

I was very happy when Nick met me after work this week with a little box of cuteness up his sleeve - miniature snowglobes! Here they are in their box...


And out of box...

I love snowglobes and these are no exception - a lil bit cheesy but all kinds of awesome! These are made all the more amazing by the fact they contain a miniature Eiffel Tower, Big Ben and Statue of Liberty with every so pretty gold glitter sparkling around them

Oh, and did I mention that they're tiny? Here's my little mischief of a cat proving that fact...






If you'd like to own your own mini vintage city snowglobes you can get them from Paperchase.

Bye for now!
Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment