Pages

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Father's Day Gift Ideas

It's almost Father's Day (15th June)! I've just been gift browsing and thought I'd share a few finds from Etsy in case it helps provide any inspiration for anyone suffering from present anxiety (or am I the only person who suffers from that?!).

SeaDrift Soaps
Is there any soap ingredient as perfect for Fathers Day as Hobgoblin Beer? I think not. Check out the link for more handmade toiletries with amazing ingredients (and so beautifully presented).

SweetPetite Shop

I would love to be able to decorate biscuits that look this amazing - I can pretty much only manage weird blobs of icing. Luckily Sweet Petite Shop has got me covered!

Ruby Lewis Designs  
I love this gadget case made from vintage map fabric and have a feeling my dad would too.

Loobie and Boo

My dad is forever losing his glasses and this gorgeous Harris Tweed glasses case would solve that problem perfectly!

Fawn and Thistle
This 100% Recycled notebook is just so awesome - who doesn't love dinosaurs riding trikes? Fawn and Thistle have lots of other quirky designs, and they're eco-friendly to boot! It's a win/win!

A couple of the items from this list will be finding their way to my dad on Father's Day, but I'm going to keep which ones it is a secret, just in case he stumbles across this post! Hope it's helped those in need with some inspiration!

Bye for now
Kat xx







No comments:

Post a Comment