Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

#BEDM - Home Sweet Home

Hello love reader! A quick little post today due to factors I will not bore you with (nothing serious - just a serious case of not enough time in the day)!

This prompt has made me realise that I have shared literally nothing from my home - granted that is because it is quite often in a state of mess - but in tidier times it's a joy to live in.

I thought I would share three current favourites from my home...

This is my adorable owl totem - and he's the start of a new collection I feel - more to be posted about this little fella in the future!





My woodland clock (currently in my lounge) - this was a birthday present and I love it so much!


And lastly - my slightly wrinkly duvet cover - pugs feature at several points around my home. This is a close-up because ...well...our bedroom is a total tip!A little job for the weekend maybe!

What are your favourite treasures in your home?

Bye for now
Kat xx





No comments:

Post a Comment