Pages

Thursday 1 May 2014

#BEDM - What is your blog about?

I could get very philosophical about today's 'Blog Every Day in May' prompt from Rosalilium.

I think that maybe it's this question which has caused me to stall in my blogging several times now because I felt like I had to fit it nicely into a category - craft/ beauty/ homeware/ vintage...

I think the answer is that I love lots of random things in this crazy old world and this blog represents that...and I hope that anyone who stumbles by *waves* enjoys the randomness and sticks around.

So, dear blogger, here are some random pictures selected from my phone which say a little but more about some of the things I love and which feature 'round these parts...

....including (but not limited to) my kitties, my guy, crafty pursuits, wide open space and music (specifically Bastille <3).

1 comment:

  1. Ah man, I wish I'd used photo prompts, that's so clever. Instead I waffled on for ages! xxx
    PS Loki cross stitch = ah-mazing! x

    ReplyDelete