Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

BEDM - Some TFI Friday Motivation!

*drum roll*...it's Friday!

The prompt for today is 'motivation'. I bought a little book of mindfulness and motivation recently - it's full of lots of positive and motivational quotes and 'thoughts for the day'. I've found that reading it is a really lovely way of giving myself a little boost if I'm feeling a bit worn out and kind of like I want to hide under a duvet all day (which happens more than I'd care to admit!).

I thought it might be nice to share the joy, so here are a few motivational prints found at the lovely Etsy.

I love this...and I'm absolutely guilty of doing the whole 'thinking about things too much' - time for more doing!...
Motivation Shop - Etsy

Because being awesome is important...but coffee is essential...
The Motivated Type
I love how simple this is...I think I know an office wall that would benefit from this print...

Spell and Tell
And finally a Dumbledore quote...because..ya know...Dumbledore is super wise and all that...

Eyecharts
If you have any motivational tips I'd love to hear them!

I hope your weekends are filled with lots of good things and I'll see you tomorrow!

Bye for now
Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment