Pages

Friday 27 January 2017

That Friday Feeling...This is Us, Lightboxes and a Funky Tune!


This week has simultaneously flown by and seemed to last forever. I'm not sure how that's possible, but there we go!

I think lots of deadlines and lots of 'to-do lists' have left me feeling like I've been fighting to achieve things all week, but that I've just run out of time to get everything done!

It's the weekend though...hurrah! I'm got some work to do, but also some chilling, and some crafting, so I'm feeling pretty content right now (and I have a pizza cooking in the oven...bonus!).

Here are a few things that have been bringing a little bit of loveliness my way this week...

What I've been watching...


This is Us is probably my favourite TV show at the moment. With only one episode a week available (rather than the binge watching of series we're used to these days) it's a little piece of pure and beautiful pleasure. I don't want to give anything away but if you enjoy a heartfelt, character driven show then I couldn't recommend this highly enough. It's made me cry and laugh all at the same time and I adore every single one of the characters. It's a perfect show to curl up and watch while wearing a giant dressing gown and drinking a big ol' mug of tea. If you haven't seen it yet, it's currently showing on Channel 4 in the UK and so some episodes are on All 4.

What I've been decorating my home with...


I love my lightbox. I've had it for a couple of months now and have changed the message a few times. There's something quite lovely about thinking of a positive message you want to display and then undertaking the game of 'do I have the right letters'. The answer to that game is often 'no' so I'm looking into buying some additional letters (and I've found you can get some different symbols for lightboxes too...yay!)

What I've been listening to...


I have a habit of getting addicted to songs. At the moment it's Sing by Ed Sheeran. I've needed a bit of uplifting this week and this helps every time. Love it!


Whatever you are doing I hope you have a lovely weekend, I'm hoping to set some time aside to do some crafting and take some photographs for blog posts, so wish me luck!

Bye for now

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment