Pages

Sunday 8 January 2017

Sunday Best - Constellation Theme



I think I've mentioned recently my love of all things star related at the moment. I've been working my way back to when this current love started...and think it was when my husband gave me a gorgeous personalised constellation print for our anniversary.

In honour of that print (and to feed my current obsession) this week's Sunday Best features some beautiful items with a constellation theme.


This necklace from notonthehighstreet is so unusual...and so, so pretty.


These constellation crawler earrings from anthropologie would add some subtle constellation style to any outfit.
Hitting two trends in one attractive mug...love this monogram constellation mug by EllieEllieLtd on Etsy.



What wall is complete without a print of the Big Bear from Lollipop?

Lollipop is, in fact, the home of much constellation loveliness. I love this srirch it yourself pegasus constellation bag:


I think this bag is going to end up on my 'crafty to-do list'.

That's all for this week's Sunday Best. I hope the week ahead of full of greatness for you and I'll see you soon!

Bye for now.

xx






No comments:

Post a Comment