Pages

Sunday 15 January 2017

Sunday Best - Valentine's Cards



Whether you have a partner, someone you want to be your partner or someone you think is awesome and should be told as much, valentine's cards can be a cute way to spread some love (ssshh...be quiet the part of my brain which tells me it's just a money making scam developed by greeting card companies).

I've been browsing for a card for my better half this week, and there are so many funny and cute cards out there this year that I couldn't resist sharing some of my favourites from selection of online shops...












This might be the most perfect card yet. Absolute genius. I almost want to send it to myself!


If you're shopping for a card for a loved one I hope this little round-up has helped suggest some places to browse through. If you're not then take that money and treat yourself to something pretty.

Bye for now

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment