Pages

Saturday 3 September 2016

Collection Crush - Next Norway/ Folkloric Range

Well the potential to be moving house is surely a good enough excuse to spend time drooling over new homeware online?

Psh...who am I kidding...no excuse is needed!

I've been casting a regular eye over the new ranges from Next for a couple of weeks and am absolutely in love with their current nordic inspired range. It mixes woodland animals with beautiful shades of teal and lilac - what isn't there to love?

I thought I'd share a few (and I mean few, because there are so many) favourites from Next at the moment (all photos are from www.next.co.uk until I get my hands on a few of them!).

Owl Treat Jar

Animal Tea, Coffee and Sugar Canisters

Wooden Cuckoo Clock

Folkloric Dinner Set
Embroidered Hare Cushion

No comments:

Post a Comment