Pages

Monday 19 September 2016

What's New in CrossStitch - Hannah Dale from Bothy Threads


Gorgeous Shih Tzu Print by Hannah Dale

I'm hoping to bring back motif Monday but until that happens, I thought I'd use Mondays to update on what is new in the world of Cross Stitch.

I've loved the art of Hannah Dale for a little while now. I've seen it adoring beautiful mugs and kitchenware in many a National Trust gift shop (should I be ashamed of how much of my life is spent perusing National Trust gift shops?). The print above is definitely on my wish list...partly because it reminds me of my own little scruffy pup.

I was very excited to see that her work was starting to be used for Cross Stitch charts and have managed to get a few from buying cross stitch magazines. However, they are now also featuring in some lovely kits by Bothy Threads and I thought I'd share a few here in case anyone else is as in love with the style as much as me. I think they'd look beautiful framed and hung on the walls of the cottage I'll own one day.

All photos are from sewandso.co.uk who are stocking these gorgeous kits. They're definitely going on my Christmas wishlist!

 


 


I'm hoping the range just grow and grows (and includes some of her gorgeous dog designs like the one at the start of this post...*hint* *hint*

Bye for Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment