Pages

Friday 23 September 2016

That Friday Feeling...Patronus, Birthdays and Stars Hollow

Print from LittlePrintShopUK on Etsy
Greetings from my sofa on this most lovely of Friday evenings. We've just returned from an evening walk with the puppy, a chill is in the air and I have a mug of hot chocolate. All is good.

This week has both flown by, and yet also seems to have lasted for ages. I'm not sure how that's possible.

I hope you've all had a good week, and a fun weekend ahead. Here are a few little things that have made me happy this week...

1. It was my birthday! I got some truly beautiful presents and felt very loved. It's been a busy week at work, so proper celebrations start tomorrow.

2. Pottermore - pretty much heaven for any Harry Potter fans - you can now log in and find out what our patronus is. Mine is a dolphin. I always thought I'd be a woodland animal of some kind...or a sloth...so I was quite surprised by that outcome!

 

3. The Gilmore Girls - Until recently I had never seen an episode of The Gilmore Girls, but since it has appeared on Netflix I'm absolutely besotted with this TV show. I love every character. I love the witty and smart writing. I love the little 'La la la's' that form the background music. I'm on my second watch through at the moment and it's my perfect background TV for lots of activities...working, cleaning, sewing...blogging. 

I think it's now time for me to watch an educational documentary..errr..The Gilmore Girls, so bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment