Pages

Sunday 18 September 2016

Sunday Best - Totally Autumn

Photo and Tea Towel from KitchStudios on Etsy    

Autumn is definitely in the air. It's my favourite season. In the UK it does come with some rain (what season doesn't?) but it also comes with crisp sunny days with just a little chill in the air. Perfect for long walks and hot drinks. I love this tea towel. I don't think Pumpkin Spice is as popular in the UK as it is in the USA - but the arrival of the Pumpkin Spice Latte has already started symbolising the arrival of Autumn for me.

Inspired by the arrival of pumpkin spice and all things nice...here is my first autumn treasury.


'Totally Autumn' by kittycrafted

A treasury to celebrate the autumnal feeling that is in the air again...


Orange clutch, fall wedding,...
$54

My 'I Love Autumn' H...
$4.75

Pumpkin Autumn Decorations H...
$18

Autumn Bracelet Fall Bracele...
$16

Acorn Earrings, Tiny Gold St...
$22

Autumn Leaves Fairy Lights S...
$8.99

Autumn Woodland Crochet Hear...
$15

Autumn Cuties Planner Paperc...
$10

Needle Felted Deer Ring, Woo...
$12

Small Fox Autumn / Fall Felt...
$12

Squirrel Nuts About You Wood...
$12

Acorn Necklace, Lucky Charm,...
$11.99

Felt Fox Toy, Stuffed Fox To...
$17.5

Pumpkin Spice Illustration -...
$8

Pumpkin Spice Tea Towel - Au...
$11
Powered By Handmadeology

No comments:

Post a Comment