Pages

Friday 20 November 2015

BEDN - Friday Update



I've had a lovely day catching up with a friend today in Bristol. Much wandering around in shops was undertaken - although not much actual buying was done - a miracle! Although it might have been useful to actually do some Christmas shopping. Oops!

Bristol has a pretty amazing Christmas Market happening at the moment and the photo above is of a  giant cone of light above a cafe. Awesome.

I definitely need to start getting organised for Christmas. No last minute panics for me. No sir.

After a day of wandering around, eating too much and lots of chatting I'm just about ready to curl up under my duvet.

I hope your weekends are filled with all things lovely. I'm feeling inspired to get some serious Christmas planning done.

Bye for now xx





No comments:

Post a Comment