Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Hello...hello...is it me you're looking for?...

Image from https://shop.theinthing.co.za/collections


Couldn't resist a bit of Lionel for the post title <3 p="">

I'm not sure if almost a year of no posts should be considered an awkward silence or just plain rude. Either way...I've been very aware of the neglect, the fact that I'm missing out on doing something I love through ignoring my little space in the blogosphere and that I should get some of my priorities in order. 

So here I am...back again...life has been good...it's had its ups and downs, but as far as I can work out, that's just life. 

I'm so out of touch with what has been happening in the world of blogs that I think I need to give myself a bit of a crash course to catch up. I do know that it seems to be all about the vlogs these days...but that involves too much filming and not enough writing in my pyjamas for my taste.

I'm happy to be back...post about crafts, pretty things, life, love and the universe will follow shortly.

So how have you been? What's new? Promise not to leave it so long next time.

Bye for now!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment