Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2015

BEDN - Photography



I have a new camera! It's a Fujifilm FinePix S9400W and I'm in love. I could not be less qualified to review a camera so I'm not going to even try - there's a detailed review here in case you're interested.

There's no doubt in my mind that it's really wildlife photography I'd like to learn more about and practice. The first time I ever really used a camera was snapping pictures of animals on a school trip to a farm (the same visit that made me decide eating meat was not for me - clearly an important trip in my formative years) - and my love for photographing wildlife has stuck - I just have literally no clue about the techniques or skills involved.

I thought I'd share a few of my favourite wildlife pics taken so far on my new camera...

A bunny taken from afar...


Gorgeous bird of prey at a display event...


A flower and bee close-up





And the wildest of all wildlife - my kitties...Clara's photo is at the top of this post and then there's Bob...




I'm fairly sure I have more photos of my cats than is healthy...seriously. 

I've started an on-line course in photography to try and develop my skills so hope to be able to share some more of my pics in the future!

If anyone has any good tips I'd love to hear them!

Bye for now xx




No comments:

Post a Comment