Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2015

BEDN - Lists

I love making lists, so this post will be a list of the reasons why I love lists...

...not really (that would be list-based madness!).

However, one reason why I love lists is that they are an excuse to buy more stationery (I'm starting to think I should be a stationery blog)! Here are some pretty nifty pads for list writing for a range of different purposes...

Paperchase - Nordic Nights

The Nordic Nights design at Paperchase at the moment is definitely one of my favourites. This list book is perfect - just look at the haven of list based loveliness it contains...
Also from Paperchase is a cute pad for writing out your wishlists...


Owl Wishlist Pad

 I have a handy little notepad in my kitchen for writing out shopping lists (before I forget that I actually need things!), and this pad from East of India is perfect...

East of India Shopping List Pad


And lastly, a couple of pads from Ohh Dear (which is fast becoming my new most favourite online shop!)...
Ohh Dear Floral Desk Pad

How did we ever cope in the days before Desk Pads? I rely on mine every day for writing out my schedule/ to do list/ other little things I need to remember!

And lastly, just because sometimes your list needs to give you a bit of motivation...


Ohh Deer - Kick Ass Pad


Happy Listing xx



No comments:

Post a Comment