Pages

Friday 2 March 2012

TFI Friday

How is it Friday again already? Craziness!

I feel like I've been pinging from one thing to another this week and I'm looking forward to a weekend of chilling out a bit. Some of my favourite things from this week have been...

Click here to join 30 Days of Lists
30 Days of Lists starting...I'm totally loving the whole idea, and by day two I've found I love reading other people's lists as much as writing my own.



The total and complete cuteness that is 'Ninja Baby'...I watched this video waaaay too many times this week.


Finally getting a better idea of the colours I want to paint my house...thanks in part to the beautiful colours of the Crown Vintage Paint range. The quest to make over my home will continue this weekend!

                                                                           Source: Uploaded by user via Kat on Pinterest

This pin, which is still making me smile two weeks after originally re-pinning it...street kitty is adorable.

                                                                                Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest


I have my swap partner for the Adventure Time swap over at Craftster , and after a day of musing pretty much know what I'm going to craft...and it should be a lot of fun to do!

Hope your week was filled with some happiness too!

No comments:

Post a Comment