Pages

Saturday 31 March 2012

Adventure Time Swap

This week has still been a bit of a tough one health-wise and I was feeling a bit blue....until I received what was literally the most amazing parcel ever, because it contained these guys...


It's crochet Finn and Jake! I received them from Lucy for the Adventure Time swap over at Craftster. As someone who is (still) struggling with crochet, I am in total awe of Lucy's skills.



Finn and Jake are easily my favourite cartoon characters, so having my very own versions of them is all kinds of awesome.



And Jake's little backpack came filled with rocks from the Candy Kingdom! I'm finishing my project for Lucy today, while watching lots of Adventure Time...happy times! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygoodness I love adventure time and these are AMAZING!! I knit and have tried to crochet but just never get past the chain stage!! x

    ReplyDelete