Pages

Monday 26 March 2012

Colds and sneezes and coughs..oh my

'And the horse sneezed a sparkling sneeze' by monpetitZouZou on Etsy



It's official, March has decided to kick my bum health-wise. It hasn't been anything serious - just one bout of viral related nastiness followed by another. I'm off work now due to a particularly nasty bug which is causing much coughing and sneezing (none of which contains glitter, I'm sad to report, but how gorgeous is that print?!).

I'm behind on pretty much everything now - catching up with loved ones, home decorating, blogging, crafting, writing my lists (don't even get me started on work!). I can feel the 'oh em gee, I'm sooo never going to catch up' anxiety building, and I'm trying to push it to the back of my mind, because it's not going to get me anywhere, right?

I'm going to rest lots today because:
a) I have to be back at work tomorrow and
b) I'm going to see Noah and the Whale on Wednesday (yayness!)

Be back soon my blogging lovelies.


No comments:

Post a Comment