Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

30 Days of Lists - Day 1 - Challenges to accept

I'm so excited to be starting the 30 Days of Lists today. I've already found it totally therapeutic to list my answers for the first day and work out how to present them. The whole presentation thing really helps me to think about the words I've written too.

Let's see if I can keep it up!

So here's my list for day 1, with the theme 'Challenges to accept'


I feel really positive about the challenges I'm facing at the moment so wanted this first list to be quite colourful. The buttons were bought in an amazing antique shop about a year ago - I got a big bag of each size and weirdly this is the first time I've used them.


Here's a close-up of my list. At first I was embarrassed about my handwriting and wasn't going to post the pictures of the actual lists but then I reminded myself about challenge number 2 and got over it!

All of these are important challenges for me at the moment, but none of them seem unachievable so I feel really good about them.

Apart from crochet maybe.

But I shall persevere!

1 comment: