Pages

Friday 30 March 2012

30 Days of lists Day 30 - To my future self - the last list!

Phew, I made it (just!). here's my very last list:



For this list I wrote some instructions to my future self (bets that I never listen to them?). I couldn't resist the 'Don't Blink' reference - Wibbly, Wobbly Timey Wimey and all that!

I've really enjoyed writing these lists. I haven't decided how I'm going to collate them yet - a scrapbook I think, so I can look back over them now and then. One thing I will say is that March has flown by - I mean, crazy fast. I'm not sure that's the fault of the lists though!

I've also discovered a couple of really lovely blogs through the whole process -

Ooh Erin! - the girl with the totally amazing hair!
Unbecoming - written by another Kat - but one with a waaaay more beautiful wardrobe than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment