Pages

Sunday 4 March 2012

30 Days of lists - Day 4 - Things I'll put off until tomorrow

This list was easy...I'm the queen of procrastination...the hardest part was not putting off writing the list!


They're pretty minor (although my hair is now out of control!) apart from writing my book. I suffer from a massive lack of confidence with my writing (which is why it's a challenge on my first list) and rather than face it I'm good at putting off writing 'until tomorrow'. Definitely something for me to work on.


I went for black and white for this list  because of the picture - I found it in a random decoupage book I picked up in a sale once and love it. The design is called 'The Waiting Room', which is what I feel I'm stuck in if I put off doing too much stuff - like I'm not going anywhere. Luckily I'm getting much better at it (even if my hair tells you otherwise).


1 comment: