Pages

Friday 30 December 2016

7 Days of Sales Day 5 - Tatty Devine


Tatty Devine is my sale venue of choice for today. I love their designs so much - if I could afford if I'd definitely collect their pieces. Here are a few of my favourites from the current sale range (all photos from Tatty Devine).


Love the colours of this flower necklace - perfect for adding some colour to an outfit. Reduced from £55 to £27.50.




I'm a sucker for a dog brooch - I think because my mum had one in her jewellery collection which I used to be in love with as a child. Reduced from £55.00 to £25.50.



I love all of the zodiac birthday necklaces in the sale, but would have to pick this one as Virgo is my star sign. Reduced from £35.00 to £24.50.  - 35 to 24.50


And lastly - I love the design of this kite necklace - I'd definitely love to wear this in the spring with a 50's style dress. Reduced from £50.00 to £35.00.

You can view the full sale here.

Happy Shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment