Pages

Saturday 1 October 2016

Collection Crush - Paperchase Woodland Tails


I haven't been a fan of any Paperchase ranges for the last season and although my bank balance has been pleased, I have really missed having a Paperchase range to drool over. That has changed with their new Woodland Tails range. If features a whole host of animals with a woodland theme, so it's no surprise I love it! I was very spoiled on my birthday and friends at work got me a few pieces from this collection which I absolutely adore. I thought I'd share a few other pieces of the collection which I love, although I have to say that every single piece is so pretty...

1. Pencil Case

2. Rabbit jar of paperclips (this is my favourite!)

3. Padfolio

4. Glasses case

This was definitely my most challenging collection crush so far...narrowing it to 4 items was tough! 

Bye for now xx


No comments:

Post a Comment