Pages

Saturday 15 October 2016

Collection Crush - Nordic House


Not so much a crush on a specific collection this week...more like a crush on a whole shop. I've always loved the minimalist look and relaxing feel of Nordic Style and so when Nordic House was recommended to me I had to take a look...and am in love with pretty much everything they sell. I think my love of 'stuff' is always going to get in the way of me achieving this look, but these items would surely help (photos all from Nordic House...I don't own any of their items...yet)?

Hexagonal Tealight Holders

Mirror with Shelf

Antique Copper Cutlery

Hanging wrought iron candle holder   

Browsing their website is a new addition to my list of 'relaxing activities'. I'd love to know what you think of this Nordic style - it's a look I definitely admire - if I ever manage to conquer my clutter I may achieve it one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment