Pages

Saturday 15 January 2011

Woodland Hoops Ahoy!



I just wanted to share a couple of pics of these adorable hoops I received last week from a swap over at Craftster. They were both stitched by different people but I guess my love of all things woodland related came over loud and clear to them both :)

First of all...this tiny little gnome with his house (this is seriously so tiny and adorable as it's in a 3" hoop)







 And then this gorgeous squirrel...the stitching on this is amazing...I totally need to learn some new stitches.

I'll post one of the hoops I made for this swap tomorrow. Hoops are seriously so much fun to make. The only dilemma I have now is how to hang them...I'm dreaming of a hoopla wall at the moment but I'm not sure how kindly my landlord would take to me making approximately 1000 holes in the wall ;) I can feel some kind of ribbon or washing line construction taking shape...

No comments:

Post a Comment