Pages

Friday 7 January 2011

TFI Friday - Time For Inspiration

Yay! I made it through another week at work. Oh how I do love Friday evenings...they symbolise the longest expanse of time before I have to be back at work again.

I thought Fridays would be a good time to share a few things that make me happy and inspire me. I haven't decided yet if these things will always have a theme, but for this week they do. And that theme is.....Blythe!

I've chosen Blythe because I'm going to Brighton on Monday...the place where I first saw a Blythe up close and fell in love. So here are a few Blythe goodies I adore...

I would love to improve my photography skills and take more pictures of my Blythes. This photo, available to buy as a print from This is Blythe, totally inspires me to actually get started.





Oh Bohemian Peace...how I do love thee. Photo from blythedoll.com.


Is there anything cuter than a mini watercolour portrait of your Blythe? No, I didn't think so. I'm so tempted by this...the question is...which Blythe gets her portrait painted first? From Little Dear on Etsy


 I know a certain pink haired Blythe who would love a cashmere slouch beret to keep warm this winter. From You're Fancy on Etsy


What Blythe doesn't need a tiny teddy of adorableness to keep her company? From knittingdreams on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment