Pages

Sunday 2 January 2011

Motifs - The True Blood Selection

I love True Blood. I love the characters, actors, style, humour and even the theme tune. My first swap over at craftster.org was a True Blood swap. As part of the swap I put together a True Blood themed cross stitch sampler for my partner, and thought I'd post a couple of the motifs I put together for it to help spread the True Blood stitching love.


Click on the link below and you should (hopefully) be able to download a pdf containing the chart for the vampire mouth shown here as well as the chart for a vial of "V". I've done the charts in colour, not as black and white symbols. I think believe people should use whatever colours they like the most for their stitching (I'm such a stitching hippy).

The designs are small and simple so you can vamp up your life in a stress free kinda way. Click on this link to download the designs. This is my first time trying something like this so if you have any problems downloading then let me know.

I'm also open to taking requests for motiffs from the world of TV and Film...so if there is anything you have a burning desire to stitch then let me know.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I hope I get a chance this summer to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found this and think it is excelent! Just in time for Christmas aswell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you both like them! If you post any pics of things you make with them I'd love to see :)

    ReplyDelete