Pages

Sunday 16 July 2017

Sunday Best - Doctor Who Jewellery


I'm currently sat on my sofa, feeling a little bit under the weather and watching the end of Wimbeldon while waiting for the annoncement of the new Doctor  in Doctor Who. I love Doctor Who. It's one of my many geeky fandoms. I've fallen out of love a little bit for the run of the Twelth Doctor - not because Peter Capaldi wasn't fantastic, but I found the stories lacking slightly and quite honestly just didn't enjoy Clara as a companion. Bill Potts, however, was a fabulous companion and I'm so sad to have said goodbye to her.

So I'm sat here wondering what one of my favourite TV shows is going to bring next. It's a weird set-up where the main character - the one you bond with and travel on so many adventures with - is guaranteed to say goodbye at some point. I'm intrigued by the next change - will the Doctor change gender? Or race? Or not really change at all?

So as I'm waiting, and remember some of my favourite moments, I'm also browsing Etsy for some sparkly Doctor Who items. The photo above is a collection of some of my favourites. I'm hoping that the decision on who will be the next Doctor is an exciting one - one that promises something new and different. One that can connect with a whole new generation of young people who can learn the power of companionship and the importance of adventure, through travelling with a Doctor in a blue box.

If you'd like to wear your Doctor Who fandom with pride and buy any of the above loveliness, you can find them all on Etsy at the following links:

1. The Angels Have the Phonebox Necklace by Stella My Star 

2. Gallifrey Symbol Ring by Spooky Island

3. Tardis Watch Pieces Glowing Necklace by Sugar Oh Honey Honey 

4. Eleventh Doctor Necklace by Twuly

5. Tardis Earrings by It's Laura Crow 

6. We're all stories in the end earrings by Boutiqable

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment