Pages

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Collection Crush - Satellites by Rosebud Casson




The jewellery designs of Rosebud Casson are a fairly new discovery of mine, but I'm already smitten. When I saw the new 'Satellites' range I knew I had to feature it on here. I've always had a special place in my heart for all things astronomy. When I was growing up at home my dad built himself a giant telescope and could often be found in the garden looking into the sky. As a teenager I'd bring friends/ boyfriends to the house and often find that if I left them alone for a few minutes they would have been gathered up and taken out to look at various wonders in the sky (sun spots anyone?).

The moon designs in this collection are particularly reminiscent of the photos of the moon my dad would take through the telescope...and I have a feeling that at least one of the necklaces will make its way into my collection soon.

If you're interested in any of the above items you can find them here (clockwise from top left):

Moon Necklace

Galilean Moons Statement Necklace

Ganymede Moon Necklace

Saturn Earrings

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment