Pages

Monday 24 July 2017

Subscription Box Review - The Sugar Box



My love of subscription boxes continues this month with this little box of prettiness. This was my first 'Sugar Box' - the subscription service from one of my new favourite jewellery shops Sugar Oh Honey Honey (previous review here).

Here's a bit more detail regarding the contents of the box (spoiler time...everything is super pretty).


I loved that the contents were all wrapped - the box arrived on a very crappy day, and it was lovely to have some little treats to unwrap. Here are the contents of the box...






The strawberry is a lovely summery brooch, and the bow is a pretty hair clip. 

My favourite is this bracelet. I feel so lucky to have received this one (they all contained quotes or art from British authors) and this quote from CS Lewis is a favourite, and literally perfect at the moment.



Courage dear heart. 

So all in all I'm very happy with this subscription - I'll use/ wear everything and I can see that it would be a perfect way of building up some pretty presents for loved ones as well.

If you're interested in the subscription you can find out more here. There are a few different subscription/ payment options available - I opted for a 6-month subscription which is £12.50 per month. Really good value for the number of items.

I have a sneaky suspicion there will be more subscription box posts to come...(must...stop...addicted to...post-based suprises).

Bye for Now!

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment