Pages

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Collection Crush - Cath Kidston Pets Party


Some new items and patterns have appeared on Cath Kidston - and some of them are absolutely gorgeous. I have a feeling they will appear in a few 'Collection Crush' posts. For today, however, I had to go straight to the new 'Pets Party' items. I have a niggling voice in my head telling me I'm too old for this range. But then another reminds me that it is a pattern featuring guinea pigs wearing glasses and hats and I realise I just don't care.

Yes, that's right - guinea pigs all dressed up and ready for a party. Amazing.

I love every item in this range - there are things for kids, and big kids and they are just so ridiculously cute. I suddenly realise my drink is worthless if it isn't served in the cup above. If you're interested in any of the above, you can find them here (clockwise from top left):

Open Carryall Bag

Notepad

Cup and Saucer

Cardigan

I have a sneaky suspicion that some items from this range will be finding their way into my life very soon - I just need to wait patiently for pay day (yeah right...patient...its freakin' guinea pigs in clothes).

Bye for now!

xx






No comments:

Post a Comment