Pages

Tuesday 11 July 2017

New Shop Find - Sugar Oh Honey Honey



I found Sugar Oh Honey Honey last week when a friend gave me a heads up that there was a limited edition Labyrinth Jewellery selection on its way. I love jewellery with a subtle geeky theme so thought I'd check it out - and I'm so happy I did.

I opted for 'The Goblin King' limited edition ring and love it even more in person than I did online.

Unfortunately my photos don't do the colours in the ring any justice. It's a gorgeous green with specs of different colours running through it. I've seen resin jewellery before that looks a bit cheap, but this is the exact opposite. It's waterproof, gorgeous quality and so pretty I keep staring at it when I'm wearing it (a lovely distraction from my computer screen at work!). So here's the ring..


...and as a lovely surprise I received a bonus item of a really sweet castle necklace...


...and lastly...here's the ring again, after I was a total geek and painted my nails to match (a different light and it still doesn't do the colours justice) ...



There are lots of other beautiful items on the site - so watch this space as it's probably going to feature again (and they do a subscription box. Yay!).

If you're looking for a gift for a friends with a geeky edge, or some very pretty jewellery or hair accessories in general I'd definitely recommend Sugar Oh Honey Honey - lovely items, beautifully wrapped and posted quickly.

I realise that this post is so gushing that it sounds sponsored - it's not - I'm genuinely just in love with my new ring!

Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment