Pages

Friday 3 February 2017

That Friday Feeling - Chicago, Uncle and Books!


It's that time of the week again! Time to put your feet up and look forward to the weekend ahead (unless you're working over the weekend...which I am...but hey...it's still the weekend).

Here are a few bits of loveliness that have been entertaining me over the past week...

What I've been listening to...



Sometimes I find a song that has been around for years and just fall in love with it. At the moment, this is that song - so, so beautiful. It's on pretty much constant repeat!

What I've been watching...



Uncle - as the title suggests it's a show about an Uncle and his nephew, expect that the Uncle is completely dysfunctional, the nephew is the quirkiest kid in the world and there is one amazing musical number in every episode. I've been watching this show from episode one and absolutely love it. It's made me laugh and cry (and cringe...so much cringe) and the last couple of episodes of season 3 have been perfect. If you feel like watching something that is equal parts funny, emotional and toe-curlingly awkward than I'd highly recommend it!


What I've been reading...



Paulina and Fran by Rachel B. Glaser is the February book for the Poppy Loves Book Club. I've only just started reading it but am already hooked by the writing style. I'm hoping to do more book reviews on here now I've caught the reading bug again and if you'd like to be part of a really friendly online book club I can totally recommend this one. The online chats with authors are a brilliant way of gaining a bit more insight into the books as well. You can find out more here.

What have you got planned for the weekend? Whatever it is I hope it's a happy one!

Bye for now

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment