Pages

Sunday 12 February 2017

Sunday Best - Last Minute Valentine's Prints


Today's Sunday Best is for anyone who may have left buying a Valentine's present until the last minute...hurrah for downloadable prints from Etsy! I've bought a few downloadable prints in the past and have always been really happy with the quality (and with the fact they've helped me get out of a few last minute present scrapes!). Here are some of the best downloadable prints on Etsy at the moment with a 'love' theme...
I'm still loving the galaxy/ space trend, and this print is no exception - so cute.


Love the typography on this print.


Lyrics from one of my favourite songs ever...and beautiful florals...this print is definitely on my list to buy in the future.


Love the style of this heart print...romantic without being schmaltzy.



Has a more romantic phrase ever been written? I think not. This print says it all.

Whatever you're doing, and whoever you're with on Valentine's Day remember you're awesome and deserve an evening of pure pampering and indulgence!

Bye for now

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment