Pages

Friday 25 April 2014

TFI Friday!

Woop! It's Friday! For me this means two whole days of chilling, crafting and exploring woodlands (weather permitting). What will your weekend bring? Something good I hope!

I may also fit in some time to carry on trying to organise my life by sorting out the overwhelming levels of 'stuff' I seem to permanently accumulate!

Here are three things which have made this week that little bit brighter and brought some happiness my way....

Honey Badgers - oh, I'd seen the 'Honey Badgers don't give a shit' meme splashed across the internet - but it wasn't until I saw this video that I truly understood just how magical honey badgers are...seriously...not only do they not give a shit, they also seem to be mini geniuses - I can't recommend this video enough - a few days later and I'm still speechless.


Tanya Burr Make-Up - I have a sneaky suspicion that in general Tanya Burr (and her new make-up line) is aimed at a much younger generation than the one I'm a confirmed member of. That said - I love her positive approach and some of her make-up tutorials are so simple yet so effective. I've invested in a few of the lip glosses and nail polishes from Tanya's new range and they're so lovely - good quality for the price and such pretty colours. 
Tanya Burr make-up at Feel Unique

Captain America: The Winter Soldier  - I've seen this twice in the cinema now, (which is a serious record for me - these days I'm lucky if I see a film once in the cinema - I've fallen firmly into the 'I'll wait until it's on Blu-Ray' trap recently). I absolutely love this film. The story, the acting and the action all add up to a little slice of Marvel magic. If you generally like the Marvel films and haven't seen it yet then I couldn't recommend it more - Sebastian Stan is amazing, Nick Fury gets an awesome action sequence and Black Widow kicks ass - oh, and Chris Evans is on fine form....I will say no more!


I hope your week has brought some little pieces of joy your way - I'd love to hear about it if it has!

Bye for now
Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment