Pages

Sunday 20 April 2014

Sunday Best - Hurray for the Easter Bunny!



Happy Easter lovely people! I hope your Easter Sundays are filled with happy things. Mine will be spent having a picnic, going to an Easter fair and trying to resist the lure of chocolate!

Link to Bunny Etsy Treasury


I've been rabbit obsessed lately - it's taking all my will power to stop myself from adding a lionhead rabbit to my menagerie! So it seemed like an appropriate time to put together a treasury on Etsy of adorable bunny goodness. Click on the link above to be taken to the treasury on Etsy if you'd like to find out more about any of the items.

I'm fairly new to the world of treasuries, but I quite love them! I'm hoping to share a new one each Sunday - I hope you like them :)

Bye for now
Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment