Pages

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Collection Crush - Next Home 'You, Me & the Sea'

Now this is a collection which I love so much that I've already bought a piece from it, but there are still so many others which I'm coveting! I'm loving the nautical trend at the moment and as far as home decor goes I do love to surround myself with calming blue...


Next have a lovely collection of seaside/ beach related homeware this year. If you fancy adding a bit of seaside charm to your home you can find these items here...

You Me and the Sea Candle Jars

Coastal Placemats

Print on Wood

I think I might give my lounge a bit of a makeover for the summer and am definitely leaning towards a seaside theme - knowing what British weather can be make it might be the closest I get to the beach this year!

What's inspiring you this season?

Bye for now!
Kat x



No comments:

Post a Comment