Pages

Sunday 1 April 2012

Sunday Best - The Bunny Edition

So did any of you get pranked today for April Fools? I'm a wee bit gullible at time so have to avoid all news sites today, or the next thing I know I running around telling everyone that you can get strawberry flavoured milk by feeding cows strawberries...duh!

Anyway, Easter is around the corner and the smell of yummy treats is in the air. So the theme of today's Sunday Best is in honour of the animal who works hardest at this time of year...the Easter Bunny!

Cute chocolate bunny earrings. I've banned chocolate from my diet from today (before Easter...am I mad?!), so these would be a cute gift instead of an egg.


                                                                          Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest


I think I might treat myself to these designs...they'd be perfect for stitching over the Easter hols, and so cute!

                                                                                      Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest


My love of origami designs isn't getting any less...love this bunny brooch, especially the flower on his bum!

                                                                                 Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest


Adorable bunny print - wearing glasses not that dissimilar to mine
                                                                                      Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest


And lastly a cute bunny...wait...that's no bunny. Those pugs get everywhere!

                                                                                     Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment