Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2012

The Toy Shelf - Miss Sally Rice

I've been playing around with different backing colours in my photo tent (because white is so, like, yesterday). Luckily my Blythe Miss Sally Rice stepped in to help me test them out, and here are the results...

With a red background...



With a blue background...


And with a pink background (which doesn't look a whole lot different to the red...due to my poor lighting maybe)


It was my first attempt at taking pics of any of my Blythes in the photo tent and I think my lighting might have been an epic fail - more practice needed I think! I'm kind of loving the last pic though...and I don't normally like her yellow eyes!

4 comments:

  1. I can never get the lighting right in photo tent! I really like the last picture. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so tricky, I kind of wish the tent came with a lighting manual, but I guess it's just a case of trial and error! And thank you...I think it might be my fav too :)

      Delete
  2. hello from your stitch swap partner! i am embarrassed to admit that i just sent your package on its way today...it's coming to you from the US, so i hope it makes it speedily & safely!

    Sorry for being so lame and sending it late!

    Take care!
    kimberly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimberly...no problem at all - thanks for letting me know, and can't wait for it to arrive! x

      Delete