Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2012

She Said Beauty - April Box

Well I've officially jumped on the beauty box band-wagon. After a bit of research 'She Said Beauty' seemed like the one for me. I confess the colour of the box was one of the deciding factors (so shallow)!



So pretty! If I keep up my subscription I can imagine myself using these to stash craft supplies away. So here's what was inside the box:



  • Filthy Gorgeous Nail Polish in 'Valentine'
  • Comfort Zone Body Expert Kit - including 6 sample sachets including a body exfoliator, shower gel and different body creams
  • Mischa Barton Luscious Lips in 'Pink Pop' (wait...Mischa does make-up now?!)
  • Bellapierre Shimmer Powder in 'Champagne'
  • Bharti Vyas The Ultimate Therapy Face and Neck Polisher
  • Erno Laszlo The Hollywood Collection - 5 samples of the new range
  • A Lindt Easter Egg of yuminess
I'm not going to write a review about all of the products (because what I don't know about beauty products would fill a library), but I'm totally impressed with this box. The skin products I'm not so bothered by - mostly because I adore Lush skincare so much I don't feel a massive need to try anything else, but it's always nice to feel pampered and the Erno Laszlo products are well out of my price range so I wouldn't get to try them otherwise (between £85 - £175 - ouch!).

The shimmer powder is stunning, and my favourite item of all was the Filthy Gorgeous Nail Polish...


I can never have too many reds! I'm going to keep my subscription up for now. There's something quite lovely about receiving a little box filled with nothing but little treats. Maybe if I get more confident with beauty projects I'll start the odd review.

You can find out more about the beauty boxes here

No comments:

Post a Comment