Pages

Sunday 1 January 2012

My 12 for 2012

2011 has been a busy, busy year...as my poor neglected blog can vouch for. Through the chaos and constant battle to fight the part of my brain that has been chanting *go...go hide under your duvet and everything around you will magically fall into place* I've managed to come to a way more settled and happy place than I've been for a long time. 2011 has been kind to me and I'm very excited to see what 2012 brings. With that in mind I've decided to write out 12 resolutions things I'd like to achieve this year. Expect them to be very similar to my goals for 2011 (did I mention it's been a busy year? *cough*)

  1. I would sincerely like to spend more time here, in my little corner of the blogverse. I'd like to learn more about the blogging community and in general write an interesting and all-round spiffy blog. 
  2. Decorate my new home so it feels more like...home.
  3. Get back to crafting in a big way. My crafty mojo has been in limbo recently. I'd like to shake that off and get back to making. One project completed (big or small) each week would be the dream. 
  4. Learn to crochet (the eternal goal for me)...I have no idea what the hold up is but I'll get there. 
  5. Read more books through the power of my shiny new Kindle...and post about them here. 
  6. Keep on writing ..here...my book...anywhere. Writing is so calming for me. Love it. 
  7. Learn more about photography and get that little bit better at it. 
  8. Keep in touch. I confess I can be bad at keeping in touch with people I care about when life is chaotic. I'd like to rectify that. 
  9. Get fit - I'm musing on whether to cover this one in my blog..ya know..for motivation and all that 
  10. Get a storage system set up for my craft supplies..seriously therapeutic  
  11. Listen to more music (probably while doing all of the above). My iPod needs some updating. 
  12. At the risk of jumping on the 'Keep Calm' trend...keep calm, stay happy and don't stress about the small things at home or at work 

Phew. Long list. Happy New Year, may 2012 bring good things your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment