Pages

Sunday 2 October 2011

Sunday Best #1

I always struggle with Sundays and mostly spend them fighting off the 'back to work blues', so I've decided to turn them into something far less melancholy and use them to post a few of my favourite things each week.

For this week I thought I'd share some jewellery pieces I'm obsessing over (I'm obsessing over jewellery in general at the moment)...


The absolute cutest bird brooch. I've always admired, but never actually worn brooches. That might be about to change...
Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest


I would love to learn how to make macaroons. Until then these rings would do just fine...yum
Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest


I've got a growing collection of owl jewellery, and there's always room for more
Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest




                                                                                                          

I pretty much need every ring from this Etsy shop...seriously cute and funny, and my hands totally need more character...
Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest

Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment