Pages

Sunday 15 January 2012

Sunday Best #3

I'm very excited to be taking part in the Hunger Games swap over at Etsy, to help with my crafty mojo here are some gorgeous Hunger Games inspired items I've found on Etsy:

1. Love the combination of the parachute and the pearl here (although I'm pretty much a sucker for the symbolism of Peeta's pearl in any shape or form) - by TwilightEyesStudio.

Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest

2. I love any jewellery themed around arrows at the moment, but this bracelet by iadornu is my favourite
Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest

3. Not officially Hunger Games themed, but these earrings are just sooo cute, and remind me of the box with the bread. Cuteness made by The Menu.
Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest

4. This bag has the sweetest graphic. Real or not real by Paramount Pacific




Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest

5. Following the 'real or not real' theme...I literally love this bracelet by theforksforest
Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest

6. Lastly...I love this rubber stamp by dragonflycurls...I have lots of very boring pieces of paper which need to be stamped with it :)
Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment